Friday, March 27, 2009

Yep, it's the Thin Mints. My god I could eat those all day, everyday.

-------------------------------------

I had a dream last night that NASA randomly called me up and needed me on a mission. The entire thing was so bizarre.

My daughter just told me that she had a dream about red bees.

It must have been the night for weird dreams.

--------------------------------------

We are off to visit family in the south today. I am entirely not thrilled, but mainly because of the drive.

I made the executive decision that we would drive down today and return tomorrow evening. A decision that my husband was quick to agree with.

Sunday will be a lovely day. Nothing but laying around reading, drinking coffee and relaxing.

(Now that I've said that, it will probably be insanely busy. But, whatever.)

No comments:

Post a Comment