Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Where The Girls Live

Tonight at bed time, my son began to giggle. I asked him what was so funny and he replied that he was thinking about "all the girls that he'll be kissing!"

Apparently, after further questioning, I found that these girls live in "Girl Town" and they like him.

Oh My.

And in other news, my hCG level is steadily dropping. Finally. There was some concern that it was staying too level and that I wasn't going to be able to complete the miscarriage at home.

I have absolutely no desire to have a D&C. (Not that anyone wants to!!) But I've been out of commission long enough!

Oh, and my house has been over run by Girl Scout cookies. Pictures will follow soon.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Your little man is going to be quite the flirt. I'm sure his father will be proud.
    Girl Scout cookies are from the devil.
    My husband bought five boxes of Samoas for Valentine's day. LOL! Atleast he remembered my favorite kind. I did share them with the family. I told him that I loved him and hated him for the gift because I'm a fat ass. Those boxes are all gone...... and we bought another box over the weekend.
    I don't know if you have ever had a D&C but I had one and it was fine. I got knocked out, which as a mother you know is the best sleep you are going to get.... and I didn't have any issues afterwards. I don't know if that makes you feel any better if you end up having to have one. I'm glad to hear that your children are keeping you smiling while you are going through this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your hcg is going down & hope you are able to avoid the D&C. Mmmm... girl scout cookies... so good yet so bad!

    ReplyDelete