Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Some how, miraculously, my body (with the help of this fine medication), did it's job.

And today, I've stopped bleeding. Is it possible? It's been 19 days. I was fairly certain it would never end.

Now I can go back to worrying about important things, like the 72 loads of laundry in my basement. Or the dirty dishes from last week. Oh, and the bills that were due yesterday.

(*Really there's about 11 loads of laundry, dishes from Sunday, and the bills aren't due until today. I'm not THAT much of a slacker ;)

Perhaps I'll even do some school work today with my kids. Right now they are running around the house (narrowly avoiding the dust bunnies and dirty laundry), still in their jammies (yes, it's after 12), yelling "Friends forever never transform!" and blowing a train whistle.

That's educational right?

1 comment:

  1. Educational indeed! That's okay... cut yourself some slack for a bit!

    ReplyDelete