Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Finally, my hCG count is negative. Apparently that means it is less than 10.

We've decided to wait until after my birthday (7/19) to try again. There are many reasons. Most of them sound stupid, except to me.

I listened to The President speak this evening. He said that he waited to make a statement about the AIG bonuses until he knew what he was talking about.

That's something we could all use to learn. Don't speak on a subject until you know what the hell you are talking about.

I think I'm in love with the man.

And now I'm going to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I think a lot of women are in love with our president. Much unlike our last president! Rest up, heal, and then good luck with your next try! Oh, and I'm a cancer too... July 11th... no wonder we think so alike :)

    ReplyDelete