Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Death of Me

We often have 'junk' food in our house. The grandparents, especially my husband's mother, send us home with little goody bags all the time.

Having it doesn't mean that we eat it.

More often than not, I put the stuff in a drawer and forget about it until weeks, sometimes months pass.

Then, I just end up throwing it all away.

As a matter of fact, yesterday I just threw away Halloween candy.

We don't buy candy, cookies, etc. from the store. I rarely make cookies at home (just threw away a batch of chocolate chip cookies I made 4 weeks ago that were fermenting in the cookie jar).

However, there is one thing I cannot have in the house, lest I eat excessive quantities. And much to my chagrin, we have an abundance of this every thing in the house right now....


Guess which ones are my favorite?

2 comments:

  1. I would be three hundred fucking pounds if those were in my house. My favorite are Samoas and we went through six boxes. I'm so sorry. I know how little will power I have. I hope you get them out of your house soon.
    Be strong!
    I'm sorry that things are shitty right now. I know there's nothing that I can say to help but I am sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can eat half a pack of thin mints in one sitting. Easy.

    ReplyDelete