Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weak

My husband pulled our daughter's tooth tonight.

And I passed out.

Well, not completely out. Just couldn't hear, my vision went black, knees were weak and I nearly puked.

I really don't know why it happens. I was blaming it on my pregnancy since the first two times this happened, I was early in the pregnancy.

The first time it happened was when she split her lip and her chin on the window sill. The second time occurred with the pulling of the first baby tooth. And now this.

My guess is that I am a serious weakling when it comes to my children bleeding.

This is ridiculous. What if something happens to one of them while my husband is at work? I can just see it, my daughter will have to call 911 for me because I passed out and hit my head.

I'm so weak.

I think I need to do some mind strengthening just in case.

1 comment:

  1. I think in an emergency situation you would be okay. Knowing that he was in control of the situation allowed you to pass out. My mom has gotten to a point where she feels like she is going to throw up when any of us are in pain. And don't let your kids in on this or they might try to fuck with you when they are teenagers. Good luck getting through the rest of the teeth!

    ReplyDelete