Monday, February 23, 2009

I started a whiny, bitchy post, but realized that it didn't really make me feel any better. So I deleted it.

It's Monday, which means it's me and the kiddos all day and half the night while my beloved is off at work and then at class. The good news is he will bring me home some fattening, greasy food. So I guess it makes it all worth it.

Today we created the solar system in our hallway. Now my daughter is creating a puppet show, complete with a script that she is having me type up, that she will present to her daddy in a couple of days. Once she finishes the script, I'll post a couple of the good lines here because she always comes up with the greatest stuff.

I took some pictures of the planets, but they turned out rather badly. It is very cool to look down the hall and see our representations of the Sun, Jupiter, the Asteroid Belt, etc.

Now, I must go rest. The one thing I have noticed about this pregnancy is that it is totally exhausting. I don't remember being this tired the first two times. I slept for 16 hours Sunday. SIXTEEN. That is ridiculous. Even had to miss a Girl Scout event with my daughter because I just couldn't do it. Dang.

I did make cookies with her last night, so hopefully that made up for it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment