Monday, February 2, 2009

I am looking forward to seeing this again..
Today I...
  • Got up (Yes, that counts. It takes a lot for me to get out of bed every morning)
  • Balanced the check book
  • Got dressed (This counts too. Some days I don't bother.)
  • Went grocery shopping
  • Made lunch
  • Did multiple loads of laundry (some day I'm going to do a post about laundry in my household.)
  • Got the dish washer loaded, ran, emptied, reloaded and run again
  • Cooked dinner
  • Did math and science with my oldest
  • Made brownies for my kids (OK, really I made them for me. But who's really paying that close attention?)
  • Gave two baths
  • Did some more laundry
  • Took the dog out 5 or 6 times
  • Washed my counters
  • Cleaned out the refrigerator
  • Took care of one busted lip that did NOT require stitches yesterday
  • And probably much more that I just can't remember right now.

Now I am drinking a glass of wine.

So, what did you do today?

1 comment:

  1. Drove 20 miles in the rain for an evaluation which took 2 months to get at the school board to see if my daughter would qualify for speech therapy through the school system. She does not; will continue through Sertoma as we have been doing. Drove 20 miles back. Took daughter to breakfast at our favorite cool funky dive of a diner. Swung by our house to grab daughter's lunch and my work laptop. Drove daughter to school. Discussed school board evaluation results with daughter's pre-K teacher. Called work to see if anyone wanted Starbucks - EVERYONE did! Through Starbucks drive through. Arrived at work. Started answering questions before even getting laptop out of case. Fielded calls that could not wait until tomorrow. Hubby brought daughter to work for ill visit - chunky cough. Finished working last 30 mins. with daughter. Home. Load of laundry. Me on treadmill. Fixed dinner. Cleaned up dinner. Showers. Ahhhh... at last... glass of wine while I read blogs :)

    ReplyDelete