Thursday, April 9, 2009

Cold Snap

Sunday afternoon, I went to a cook out wearing capri pants and flip flops.

By Monday morning it was 30 degrees, snowing, and I had a cold.

I think the weather and my health are coincidental, but it just made for a lovely (read: shitty) beginning to the week.

For two days I wobbled between the couch and my bed, clutching my pillow and throat spray like life preservers.

Finally I am feeling better, but I have little energy. Today is a full day, with gym class, pottery class, grocery, violin practice, library, photo pick up, and dog training.

Plus I have to finish my city taxes which is always leads to heart palpations and a cold sweat.

Up next: Camping with 6-9 year olds. What every mom needs to know before braving the wild!

1 comment:

  1. I keep hearing about the snow up your way. So insane!Pottery class? I'm SOOOOO jealous. I want to learn pottery. For some crazy reason, I just cannot seem to fit it into my schedule though ;) SO do NOT miss city or state taxes - we have neither here. And, hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete